The result date for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) term 1 exams is expected to be announced soon.
Although the board will not disclose term 1 results as pass, fail, or required repeat, and the final CBSE result will be revealed once the term 2 exams are completed, students in grades 10 and 12 who took the first term exams are eagerly awaiting their scorecards. Students will be able to access and download CBSE term 1 scorecards after they are announced on cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.gov.in.
Case-based MCQs and MCQs of the assertion-reasoning kind were included in the CBSE term 1 question papers. The exam was 90 minutes long and covered 50 percent of the rationalised syllabus. For the first time, CBSE has used OMR sheets for objective-type questions. Each question was worth the same amount of points, for a total of 40 points.
Apart from the CBSE websites, the DigiLocker app and the website digilocker.gov.in are the other official means for checking Class 10 and Class 12 results. The CBSE exam result may be available on the UMANG app and can be accessed through SMS, as it was last year.
Class 10th and 12th CBSE Term 1 Result: How Do I Get A Scorecard?
- Visit the official website cbseresults.nic.in for more information
- Select CBSE Class 10, 12 Term 1 Result 2022 from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the appropriate credentials, such as roll numbers and birth dates, on the login page.
- The CBSE term 1 result must be submitted and downloaded. 10th and 12th grades
- The CBSE is also anticipated to announce the dates for the 2022 board exams in the near future.
- These exams will take place in March-April 2022, and CBSE date sheets will be available on cbseacademic.nic.in. While the first term’s board exam consisted solely of multiple-choice questions, the second term’s test will include both short and long answer questions.