The Chief of Army Staff General MM Naravane is the chief guest at the National Defence Academy in Pune. He is at the ‘Passing out Parade’ of the 141st Course of the NDA. The parade has organized on October 29 near Pune. He reviews the officers conducting parades at the National Defemce Academy.
Further, the Passing out Parade has been organized at the Khetrapal Parade Ground, NDA. The Chief is an alumnus of the National Defence Academy. He further belongs to the 56th course of the Academy. Chief has also handed over awards to meritorious passing-out cadets. He further addresses the parade.
Moreover, this is the fourth Passing out Parade held out under Covid norms. The army has conducted the event under strict COVID-19 guidelines. Further, the academy has not invited the parents or guests to the parade.
About the Passing out Parade held at National Defence Academy and review of General Naravane
The Indian Armed Forces have conducted the parade at the National Defence Aacdemey. The Academy has organized the parade to mark the completion of the three years of rigorous training at the Academy. The event was for the passing cadets from the Academy.
Further, NDA Commandant Lt Gen Asit Mistry and Southern Army commander Lt Gen JS Nain welcomed General Naravne. They took him to the Khetrapal Ground of the Academy. Further, army officers have conducted the Passing out Parade.
After that, the Chief of Army Staff has reviewed the parade of officers. Further, he addresses the officers at National Defence Academy.
Welcome women with a sense of fair play and professionalism: Genrela Naravane
Addressing the gathering, the Army Chief said,” As we open the portals of National Defence Academy to women cadets. I expect you all welcome them with sam sense of fair play and professionalism. It is what the Indian Armed forces are known for the world over.”
The General told the passing out cadets, who will be going into their respecting service after the NDA. always remember that no single service by itself can fight and win modern wars.”
What is the Passing out Parade and National Defence Academy?
- Passing out is the completion of a course by military or other services personnel.
- Soldiers sometimes take part in a passing-out parade upon completion of a basic training course.
- The military parade during the passing out also consists of military bands.
- Moreover, other displays of synchronization discipline are known as acrobatics. So, the army calls it Passing out Parade.
- The National Defence Academy is the joint services academy.
- It is for the armed forces. In the academy where cadets receive training together.
- After that, they go to their respective service academies for further pre-commissioning training.