A viral video of a huge crowd retaliating is going viral on social media. It claims to be of Ujjain.
The video claims Hindu society united and retaliating in front of a mosque in Ujjain. The same mosque in front of which Muslims had raised slogans of “Pakistan Zindabad”
A few days ago, news came from Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh that a Muharram procession here allegedly raised slogans of “Pakistan Zindabad”.
The police have also arrested some people in connection with this matter.
- The video currently trending is more than three years old and is of Kalaburagi, Karnataka
- Anti-Pakistan slogans have been added separately in the video
- Since 2018 this video is going viral on social media with false claims
- In March 2018, the video was shot in Kalaburagi, Karnataka when the Ram Navami procession was been taken out there
- The religious Muslim place visible in the video belongs to Syed Shah Younis Qadri located at Qadri Chowk in Kalaburagi
- With the help of some keywords, it was known from which video these slogans were raised
- These slogans were raised during a Ganpati immersion program held in Thane, Maharashtra in 2018
- Its video also went viral on the internet.
- In the video, anti-Pakistan slogans have been raised. They have been added to the viral video
India Today Anti Fake News War Room (AFWA) has found that the claim along with the video is misleading.
On searching, it also came out that objectionable statements are being heard in this video for Pakistan, they have been added with the help of editing software.
No such slogans are being raised in the original video. Last year, this video was also shared by social media users with the wrong claim. India Today had published the news about this.
Here it is confirmed that the viral video is not from Ujjain but three years old and from Kalaburagi, Karnataka. However, it is true that some right-wing organizations protested and burnt effigies of Pakistan over the issue of pro-Pakistan slogans in Ujjain.